10.06.2010

I'm Officially Lighting a Fire....

.....under my ass. Pardon my unladylike language but I need to make some progress with a few home decor related things and figured the only way to effectively do so would be to post some horrible before pictures online.

First off, this disaster of an office nook. Cluttered? Perhaps. Haphazardly gross? Most definitely.




Secondly, my bed. I would like to be able to purchase a new duvet, make an upholstered headboard, and finally talk myself into ironing my pillowcases and duvet cover because those wrinkles are embarrassing.


And thirdly, these cheaply purchased finds desperately need new fabric and new coats of paint.




 
I resolve to make some progress with some/all of these things by next week. It will happen folks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity