4.25.2011

Stand By Me


I'm having happy little dreams of matching nightstands right now. My own are mismatched and that hasn't really bothered me until recently. I don't mind the that styles are mismatched but the fact that the widths are different is the thing that irks me. I have a thing obsession for symmetry.

My current babies:




Both vintage, both a yummy medium toned wood, both with a bountiful amount of storage. But the fact that one is 12 15/16" wide and the other is 21 15/16"pretty much is eliminating all those good points to me. The killer? At last weekends thrift store extravaganza I saw a couple of matching nightstands I really liked but didn't get. Ho hum...Oh well. Perhaps I'll start searching a bit more in depth.

In the meantime here are some nightstands that are fueling the current inspiration.

 {Lonny via Pinterest}


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Ten bucks says I'll be on to something entirely different in a couple of days and will no longer be annoyed with my nightstands. I just have that short of an attention span.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity