5.09.2011

Gorgeousness



Yesterday was not only Mother's Day but it was a beautiful sunny 70 degree day in good old Chicagoland! I got the sunshine I was so desperately seeking (today is a different story....cloudy. Boo)

I baked some yummo cupcakes and hauled my butt to hang with the fam.

{Lemon on the left and peanut butter on the right}


After food and whatnot we decided to take a little trip to a local nursery. Hooray! I could finally start getting some flowers for my balcony project. I was pretty conservative in my purchases considering last spring I went balls to the wall crazy and purchased so many flowers and plants I turned my balcony into a haphazard, mismatched jungle.

Here's a little peek at what I got.



Since my patio furniture is bright pink I'm sticking with a primarily pink and green color theme. I still have to make another trip to purchase some more plants as well as pots. Hopefully I'll get to that today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity