5.26.2011

Hiatus



I'm taking one. Well..... a semi hiatus that is. Perhaps you have noticed the lack of posting lately? I do feel terrible about it but between numerous design projects, searching for a new apartment (yay!) and trying to maintain some sort of personal life, blogging just had to be the thing to get put on the back burner (for now). 

I'm still very much reading my fav blogs everyday. I'm just too blog obsessed not too...I'm also hoping to post randomly. Project updates (finished kitchen pictures coming soon!) or commentary on the crazy frenzy that's to come when trying to find a new place to live and actually moving in to it and decorating it will all be posted about from time to time. FYI, I'm currently obsessed with painting my future bedroom a pale, pale pink. It's almost to the point where I can't think of anything else but pink. It's a problem.


So please occasionally check back with me!


I will leave with yet another rundown of things I can't stop thinking about....


 This painting at Cost Plus World Market that I hope to recreate....


The gorgeousness of this bathroom....


Spray painted mason jars....


Pale pink walls....


 Watercolor of pink feathers....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity