7.18.2011

Bedroom Inspiration


2 weeks and counting until I move!  
Packing isn't going well (meaning I'm being super lazy about actually participating in it....) but the designing of my new apartment is going stupendously! 

I just ordered a couple of these panels from Urban Outfitters for my bedroom.



Yes, I understand they are a little girly. I am okay with that and have plans on mixing in natural elements and also some black & white graphic prints. Plus, I'm digging the color scheme of the panels. Yellow, pink, gray blue..... 

I plan on pairing them with some natural-esque elements like blinds....

I think a natural woven rug will look fantastic too!
I still need to figure out what I should do about my duvet cover. If you remember I was beyond excited when I purchased my black and white trellis cover from good ol' Overstock. Once the window panels arrive I'll be able to figure out if my love affair with my duvet can continue.  I'm thinking it will work if I pair it with all white bedding.

And I'm kinda beyond smitten with the Nate Berkus headboard. Originally I wanted the navy blue velvet but I think the white or pewter may work better with my new color scheme. Plus, there's that dang white cat I have who would rub mass amounts of annoying white hair all over that super dark navy blue velvet.





Wouldn't that gray look lovely against the pale pink walls?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity