9.27.2010

Horsing Around {with vampires}.

I did a whole lot of Netflix watching this weekend. One show in particular:


For those of you who watch the show maybe you'll know of the horse painting above Elena's bed. I'm digging the horse decor thing right now so I searched the Internet today high and low trying to find a set photo but came up with nothing. I did however come up with a whole lotta this...



....and a little bit of that...



So you know, I'm not complaining too much about not finding a picture of what's her face's bedroom.... Anyways, enough handsome men and back to horses. Love them or hate them in decor? You be the judge.


 Image #1
You just know someone classy lives here.



 Image #2
I kinda danced when I saw this photo. So much to look at!


 Image #3
This photo is a bit bland for me but what you don't see in this particular angle is a whole bunch of pops of turquoise in the room. Unexpected (and greatly improves my opinion of the room).


 Image #4
A lot of orange!  Maybe too much? Is there such a thing?


Image #5
Very zen.


Image #6
Whoops....How did this get here?! :)


(Image Sources: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity