9.30.2010

I've fallen down the rabbit hole....

Ummm...Perhaps this is better suited for a child but I kinda want a wack-a-doo room inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Why do little kids get all the cool stuff?

 This bed is only $15,000. So you know...Somewhat affordable....
Not the most practical way to store your clothing but who cares about function anyways?



I had a Beta fish once (R.I.P. Homie). Best fish ever. Wouldn't a whole bunch of these look cool/weird on a wall?






Hang this $11 art piece over your $15,000 bed. Saving money feels good doesn't it?



Hang this above your bed as well. And if you're really digging the whole baby head print you can also get it stamped on a thong. Don't believe me?


Bam. And what a bonus, it's made in the USA.
(Not to be confused with partying in the USA, a la Miley Cyrus)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity