10.01.2010

Friday Love Fest

Here are the things that caught my eye this week. Enjoy the weekend!


{1} This Living Room
Black wall, pink object d'art. C'est parfait!




{2} Mario Brothers Powder Room
Da da da duh duh dada, dada dada dada duh dada...(You get the idea)




{3} Organ Jewelry
Wear your lungs, kidney, or heart around your neck






{4} This Kitchen
Love the cabinet color, love the open shelving, LOVE the ginormous rolling pin on the wall




{5} Planter Wall Tiles
 I'm willing to give my black thumb a chance to go green, especially if it involves these quirky indoor ceramic planters.




{6} The over-the-top designs of AltaModa
Seriously, google this company. The words decadent, flashy, textural, and surreal will immediately pop in your head. And so will dollar signs....







{7} These quaint little chairs
I wasn't able to find the owner of these but couldn't resist posting them.




{8} Horse lamp!
Kinda like The Christmas Story's leg lamp but so much cooler. And FYI, this bad boy is lifesize...That means 8' high and about 7' long.  




{9} This little office nook
I love everything about this design blogger's home. It's a lovely combo of granny chic, modern traditional, colorful and subdued. Check out the rest of her home pics at www.livecreatingyourself.com.




{10} Felt letters
I don't remember where I found this pic but clearly I liked it since I saved it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity