10.11.2010

Greige....Part Deux

Okay greige, let's see what you've got.....


{1}

There's a lot going on here. The walls would have to be neutral otherwise I think one would go bonkers! I've never seen ceiling medallions hung like that before. Interesting idea....


{2}

Very simple. Neutral with pops of green and yellow. I could personally use some more color but I still like what they've done.



{3}

 This is what I'm talking about! Color, prints, metal tones, wood tones...They've got it all and it looks so classy & hip. 


{4}

 I love the wall arrangement here. I also need to point out that I've seen fabric thrown over sofas in many rooms lately. I like the look but when I tried to replicate it it just looked messy.


{5}

This is a grass cloth material. Same greige color concept yet in a different material. If greige paint to too ho-hum for you try a textural wallpaper. On a side note,
if anyone sees a painting like anywhere please purchase it and I will buy it from you (at a reasonable price of course). I've been looking for something like that for quite some time now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity