10.11.2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend brought a little bit of progress on those items I claimed were in dire need of attention....I suppose a little is better than none. So what else did I do this weekend? Well......


On Saturday I worked a little in the office.

 
{FYI, that is most definitely not me}


 
And after that I met a newly engaged friend at a bridal shop to see her newly purchased wedding dress.

 
{FYI, that is most definitely not my recently engaged friend}


 
Then we all went for a quick(strong) celebratory margarita.

 


Then I decided to run a few boozey errands and ended up buying three pairs of jeggings....







On Sunday I work up early(ish), drank a big cup of coffee....

 



....and read the latest issue of Lonny.





Then I ran a few errands and picked up some paint swatches, new fabric for that side chair I need to reupholster, gold spray paint, and some acrylic clips.






Then I cleaned house, did laundry, and made meals for the upcoming week....






I had every intention of doing some reupholstering after all the necessary chores were finished, but instead...





....I called it a night.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity